Family Transition Place is able to provide direct support to victims of domestic violence who are involved in the family court process by providing access to a Family Court Support Worker.
- Provides information about the family court process
- Helps victims prepare for family court proceedings
- Refers victims to other specialized services and supports in the community
- Helps with safety planning, such as getting to and from court safely
- Accompanies the victim to court proceedings, where appropriate
This program is funded by the Ministry of the Attorney General.