Please click the tabs below for upcoming Third-Party Events
being held on behalf of Family Transition Place.

Who: Harmony by Paula
What: $10.00 from the sale of a GORGEOUS Garnet and Frosted Rose Quartz Gemstone Bracelet will be donated to Family Transition Place.
Photo of black and white gemstone bracelet on top of small bag with Family Transition Place information tag attached
When: No end date
Why: Raising funds on behalf of Family Transition Place
How: Harmony by Paula

This is a great month to hold an event in support of Family Transition Place! Click HERE to find out how!

Who: Jen’s Tupperware
What: Tupperware fundraiser
When: January 11-31, 2021
Why: Donating 40% of each sale to Family Transition Place
How: Online sales. Visit: http://jens85.my.tupperware.ca
Who: Tabitha Wells
What: Crocheted Bernie Sanders dolls
When: Sales start in February
Why: Portion of proceeds to support Family Transition Place
How: Contact Tabitha through Facebook.
Who: The With Purpose Group – Shop With Purpose/Brand With Purpose
What: Virtual Market and Mug of the Month
When: Virtual Market – March 6, 2021
Mug of the Month – March 1-31, 2021
Why: 5% of vendor fee at virtual market and 10% of all sales from Brand With Purpose will be donated to FTP
How: www.shopwithpurpose.ca and www.brandwithpurpose.ca
Who: New Hollywood
What: Re-release of song with request for donations
Watch here on YouTube
When: Ongoing
Why: Raising awareness on violence against women and children and funds for Family Transition Place.
How: www.newhollywood.net
Make a donation
Who: New Hollywood
What: Re-release of song with request for donations
Watch here on YouTube
When: Ongoing
Why: Raising awareness on violence against women and children and funds for Family Transition Place.
How: www.newhollywood.net
Make a donation

 

Who: Ross Hughes – Purcell Mountains Challenge for Shelter
What: Ross will be taking part in a 6-day trek across British Columbia’s Northern Purcell Mountains in August.* 
*Plans may be adjusted based on Covid-related restrictions at that time.
When: Currently raising funds for trek in August.
Why: Goal is to raise a minimum of $5,000 – 80% to be donated to Family Transition Place, remaining 20% to the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation to fund violence prevention and education initiatives across Canada.
How: www.gorossgo.com
Who: The Mom Market Orangeville
What: Midsummer Night’s Dream Night Market
Over 50 vendors in a beautiful setting for shopping.
Where: Avalon Lavender Farm
347036 Mono Centre Road, Mono
When: Saturday, June 19, 2021
4:00-9:00 p.m.
Why: Raising awareness on violence against women and children and funds for Family Transition Place.
How: The Mom Market Orangeville

 

Who: The Mom Market Orangeville
What: A Market Under the Stars
Amazing vendors in a beautiful setting for shopping.
Where: Hockley Valley Farm
307509 Hockley Rd, Mono
When: Saturday, June 26, 2021POSTPONED DUE TO WEATHER – NEW DATE: JULY 9, 2021
4:00-9:00 p.m.
Why: Raising awareness on violence against women and children and funds for Family Transition Place.
How: The Mom Market Orangeville

 

This is a great month to hold an event in support of Family Transition Place! Click HERE to find out how!

This is a great month to hold an event in support of Family Transition Place! Click HERE to find out how!

This is a great month to hold an event in support of Family Transition Place! Click HERE to find out how!

Who: Pampered Chef – Natalie Colecchia, Independant Consultant
What: Virtual fundraiser – donating a percentage of sales 
When: October 1-October 29, 2021
Why: Raising funds on behalf of Family Transition Place
How: Pampered Chef Party
Translate »