Our shelter is a very busy place and we do our best to squeeze every last drop out of our food budget. Sometimes, it’s not always enough. We’re in need of food items that are used regularly in our shelter as part of our meal plans.
Specifically, we need your support with:
- Ground beef — family-size packs
- Chicken breasts, legs, thighs, wings, etc.
- Cheese in any form
- Sandwich meat
- Sugar — brown and white
- Eggs (must be certified)
- Canned tomato sauce
- Sliced sandwich bread — white and whole wheat
- Microwavable dinners including vegetarian meals
- Mini pizzas
- Chicken fingers
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh and frozen vegetables
- School snacks — nut-free items such as apple sauces and fruit cups, puddings, snack packs, Goldfish, Bear Paws, muffins, and other individually packages items
We want staff to help you when you arrive, so if possible, please call ahead for delivery — 519-942-4122, ext. 243 or 378. Staff is available Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. to receive your donations, but by calling ahead, you help us to ensure that someone is available to help you. Thank you in advance.