Employment & Volunteering Opportunities
There are no employment opportunities at this time. Please check back for future updates.
There are no volunteer opportunities at this time. Please click HERE for more information about volunteering with Family Transition Place.
Please see below for more information.
For those interested in applying for future volunteer positions, please complete and submit a Volunteer Application. When a mutually beneficial opportunity arises, we will contact applicants to discuss availability.
Generally, our volunteer needs are limited to the following opportunities:
- Fundraising Committees (HOPE Event & International Women’s Day Luncheon)
- Board of Directors
Training and Benefits
- orientation to the agency;
- information on woman abuse and its impact on children;
- ongoing training and skills development;
- current information about Family Transition Place events and activities;
- a sense of satisfaction, contribution and purpose by participating in a social movement to end violence against women and their children.
Volunteers are expected to:
- complete an application, obtain a criminal reference check and sign a commitment to privacy form;
- attend training;
- commit to a minimum of one year.
Once your form is received you will be contacted by our Events & Community Relations Coordinator.
Please send your application to email@example.com. If you cannot open the form or would like more information please call 519-942-4122 or 905-584-4357 ext.243.