We are looking for someone with the following qualifications to fill this new Support Within Housing Counsellor position. These include:
- Post-secondary degree in a related field or a combination of related diploma and 3 years direct experience in a similar role in the Social Services Sector.
- Extensive knowledge of woman abuse, mental health, addiction and housing issues.
- Significant experience working with women with moderate to severe mental health issues.
- Crisis management, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Individual and group counselling skills
- Experience working collaboratively with other community agencies
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work flexibly within a multidisciplinary team
- Good Written and oral communication skills
- Valid Ontario Class “G” Driver’s license, access to a reliable vehicle and a minimum of $1 million liability insurance coverage is also required
To view the full job description, click HERE
Job posting closes at noon, Thursday January 30. Please share if you know someone who may be interested in this position.